Thursday, April 29, 2010

Markets here i come!


Its been a crazy few days...

I've decided on the date finally, 29th of may, hopefully at paddington markets, all depending on how my interview goes on Wednesday...fingers crossed! Thank you to the Lovely Janet at paddington markets who squeezed me in even though all interview spots were taken for the next 2 months... I guess the universe is working with me on this one!

So far I've made a few samples in my home sweat shop above and trialed it on a few people.. though really it was just a great excuse to drink wine, and giggle with the girls... all looking great so far.

Today i bought some gorgeous fabrics to sample with, and that's what I'll be doing all weekend. Hello late nights and goodbye social life.... for a month anyway..

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment