Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Leggings VS Tights




Last night i send out a market research survey so i could find out what Women want in Leggings. I never realized that women are confused about the difference between leggings and tights. Tights are basically hosiery - no seams in the legs, see through, and even in opaque tights you can see some skin. Tights are great for holding you in if you need it. Leggings on the other hands are like pants. LIKE pants i say, NOT pants. therefor still to be worn under long tees, dresses or skirts but are always footless, in different lengths, and have a seam and a proper waistband.

My little tip of the day!

I'd like to also say thank you to anyone who did my survey:) It has been a huge help.

From the survey it seems everyone wants black, in fact 97% would buy black. So my new range will have a lot of black but it will be in beautiful textures... luscious fabrics and i cant wait!!

First i have to learn how to sew stretch, so tomorrow is my lesson with a good friend and very talent designer and maker Celyna Ziolkowski, couturier to the elite! Am very very excited!

Will keep you posted!xx



No comments:

Post a Comment