Friday, April 16, 2010

My first trial


Last Sunday i got the chance to use one of 2 leggings I'd made as a trial on a shoot, and was beside myself when they looked so amazing. of course the gorgeous model - Olivia Coyne from Bella Models had something to do with it!! And my favourite photographer Claudio Raschella. Those legs are to die for... and i thought i was tall, next to this amazon...well... i don't even want to talk about it!

They look great from the outside but I'm sure my wise teacher from last night had to bite her tongue when she saw them inside out! SHOCKING! But in my defence, one cannot let technicalities get in the way of a creative being inspired. Hence the lesson.

I can sew anything in any fabric in the world except stretch and leather but after last night make that just leather.

Thanks to the wonderful Celyna Ziolkowski, i learned all the tricks of the trade and cant wait to start experimenting. Still a bit of a way to go, have to make and test a few patterns, must get it exactly right! I'll probably end up with a hundred leggings just for me but i might be able to live with that. I will become my product.

So next, off to go and buy lots of delicious fabrics! I Just hope that after all this i can actually part with them.... xxx

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice that the shadow makes her look like her pants are around her ankles? Loving the product though, very nice indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete