Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Its all about the name


I am an obsessive person, I get obsesssed with an idea as fast as i get over it... have started so many great ideas only to loose interest... but here i am giving it another go anyway.

This month's obsession is leggings. Last week, as i was going through magazines a work, i came across the most gorgeous socks from miu miu... stunning pieces with stunning beading... god i love bling! Thats all i needed to make my day, another part of my outfit that i can adorn with jewels!

So i have decided to start my own leggings label. I am doing this as a test to see one, if i can finish something that i've started, and two, to practice for when the time comes to do my clothing label.

So 1 month to design, learn to sew stretch fabric, pattern make and sew, and then 1 month at the markets during winter. lets see what happens, and whatever happens, i'm having loads of fun!

Right now i am deciding between names... sticks or stilts and ladders... what to do... what to do....


No comments:

Post a Comment