Monday, May 24, 2010

countdown....

Its been a long time since i've written, its been a crazy roller coaster of a few weeks! long story short, i now have a lounge full of leggings, and more to come tomorrow, i've had labels made.. i've spent a fortune on fabric.... researched bags and hangers... gotten into paddington markets.... bought public liability insurance for 10 million... i have 4 days before d day, 2 days before i know my spot at the markets, i still have to sew on the labels.. get my swing tags happening and price everything!!! this little business is turning out to be a big business. I've realised that there is no such thing as running a business in a small way. you're either all in or nothing.. and i guess I'm all in! On Sunday i shot my leggings on the very leggy and beautiful Olivia coyne, courtesy of Bella models, and i love every shot! cant wait to show everyone the rest of it!
and something else, everyone keeps telling me i have to wear the leggings every day to advertise them, I've worn it everyday and i love it to bits, especially now as i find its warmer than anything else i own, but the problem is i don't have anything to wear it with! I've had to go out shopping in search of cute little tunics and tops that show them off... the things i do for my business!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment