Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Juggling

The last 2 days I've been pattern making , testing, sewing, redoing it all over and over again until I'm satisfied, and I'm so exhausted. I know that its smart to keep the full time job while i start a business but to those people who've done it this way, how??!! How do you keep the motivation up, how do you not get sick of it and not just want to go back to relaxing with a glass of wine after work?

I suppose i know why, work is good but its not mine so therefor not fulfilling. I need to have something that's mine, something that i have dreamed up and can create. Some people are happy to go into work everyday and go home and do it day after day forever, but not me. I'm made different, and whether this works or not, no matter how tired i am, I'm still having an absolute ball!! Its not about the destination but the journey and all... right?

So that's what this will be for me, no pressure to become an entrepreneurial genius, to just have fun everyday and create in anyway i can dream up.

and now, back to it! Tonight i have to cut the patterns up in all the fabrics i have, and tomorrow make them all up. The final samples, woohoo!

xxx


1 comment:

  1. The whole work thing... could not have said it better myself. For so long I could not work it out but your words have just made the sense to my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete